BROTKK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Bleach Lords||

Kratos's Gm Application

Kratos
    Kratos

Kratos's Gm Application Empty Kratos's Gm Application

Post  Kratos Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 pm

IGN(In Game Name): Kratos

Byond Key: Swirlyoreo

What gm level are u applying for: I would like to be any gm over 3 well enforcer, I've been almost co owner of a game but it disappeared. Also admin about 6 other times on games.

What skills do u have/what can you do to improve game: Well I can help with what knowledge I learn or have, I can do images for like if wanting new login screen and so on.

Why do u want to be a gm on this game: I would like to be one, because I like to help people who deserve it and also really so far enjoy the game. I would like to do what I can for the game.

Why should Kevin choose you to become gm: I really must be honest for really he shouldnt have to have me but think it be nice for me to want to help out with the game going smoothly, also he doesnt know me much at all probably so that gives more worry about if he should in his spot because of the choice.

P.S. if Im not on key or game here are my IM info.

Yahoo Messenger- sasuke_kanae@yahoo.com

AIM- swirlyoreo
    Kratos
    Kratos

Kratos's Gm Application Empty Re: Kratos's Gm Application

Post  Kratos Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:21 pm

If you have anymore questions ask on game Ima be on it for as long as possible

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am