BROTKK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Bleach Lords||

GM application.

Amane It

GM application. Empty GM application.

Post  Amane It Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Byond Key:Black Rose Samurai

What gm level are u applying for:Well, I would apply for whatever the Owners, and/or Admins would see fit for me the best.

What skills do u have/what can you do to improve game: I will keep the community straight. I won't let the community of the game go down the drain like Bleach Las Noches. I will Enforce ALL rules of BROTKK. I will not play favorites, and will be one of the most, if not the most active GM in the game.

Why do u want to be a gm on this game: I would like to get this game to the top.
    There isn't much GMs on the game ATM( at the moment). The game seems in need of some; and I think I would be a good candidate. cheers

Why should Kevin choose you to become gm: Well, I will follow all rules, Help as much as I can, the only time I will reject to help somone is if the problem is out of my hands, and/or I cannot solve it at the GM level I may receive. I will try and become one of the best GMs on the game, though I will not play favorites whatsoever, In the end the decision is not mine. I hope that I can get the priveledge to help out this great and new game, which will soon be number 1. Very Happy
    [b]
    Itoh, Amane

GM application. Empty Re: GM application.

Post  Itoh, Amane Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:31 pm

This is my Forum account.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:34 pm