BROTKK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Bleach Lords||

Application

Mastermen112

Application Empty Application

Post  Mastermen112 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:56 pm

IGN(In Game Name):Jason

Byond Key:Mastermen112

What gm level are u applying for: Trial Enforcer, I'd like to work my way up.

What skills do u have/what can you do to improve game: I can do a little coding, iconning, and mapping. I mainly hosts, which I can see not you're not in need of one.

Past Experiences:

Owner on Bleach: Ketsueki Shikon

Was Co-Owner On Naruto Rebrith of the Uchiha Clan 2

Master Admin on Naruto: Kyuubi Rage 2: Kyuubi Vs. Curse Seal

Master Admin On Bleach: Lost Memories

Admin on Naruto: Ambition of a Ninja

Enforcer on Bleach: Ichirin no Hana

Why do u want to be a gm on this game: Included below.

Why should Kevin choose you to become gm:Included below.

I'd like to be a good, fair, and balanced moderator or assistant helping to fix any and all problems with the game or it's players if the situation arises. I'm suited for the position because I'm a very responsible, hard-working, as well as an easy to work with person and adaptable. I always helps, I have the option to log on and stay on for hours and I will always try and help the best way I could, I do not hold a grudge and rarely get upset if something were to happen. I am aware that as a GM, I need to keep a neutral state of mind to others, I am very capable with English. I love this game and see that it could go very far, And secondly, I love to help people and meet new people, so as a GM I could do both, also, I hate ignorant people breaking the rules.

Ps. I'm going to a vacation tomorrow, so I wont be on for a few days.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:13 pm