BROTKK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Bleach Lords||

GM Application

Cindy

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Cindy Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Uh well to say the most I don't have any GM experience. But I love helping new players out GM powers or not. Tell you the truth this game is actually alot of fun. I would like to help out in any way I can. Now look, I'm no ass kisser or a stuck up brat who just wants to get GM powers to be uber stats and all that. I want to actually use my GM abilities to help other players not just myself. Just to get past this I cannot Icon or do any of that stuff. I'm running out of things to say. But I just want to use this as a learning experience, and to add to any other GM apps I might do for Past Experience. I've already got Admin status and I'm here with another game owner not again sure wich one. But we are getting along fine. So thats about it. I hope you let me keep this status. Thank you for taking the time to read this petty GM app.

-Cindy
    Itoh, Amane

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Itoh, Amane Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 pm

I would have to say Failx1 for not following format.. I am not a GM so decision's not mine =P

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 pm